• A-Lert Building Systems
• Bader Company
• The BSC Group
• Chateau Products
• First Bank Financial Centre
• Flexospan Steel Buildings
• Harms Insurance Group
• Janus International
• M.P.B. Builders
• Midwest Insurance Group
• On The Move
• Ponderosa Insurance Agency
• Precision Roofing Services
• Select Trusses & Lumber
• Spencer Insurance Group / AB Schmitz Agency
• Storage Structures
• Storsmart Insurance
• Trachte Building Systems
• Trifecta Access Controls
• U-Haul Storage Affiliate Network
• Waikato Enterprises
View the Directory for Details
|WSSA Generous Supporters
2014 Spring Meeting - "Hot Topics in Self-Storage"
Wednesday, May 14, 2014 Wisconsin Club - Brown Deer
Topics include: Vehicle Storage Issues, Proper Use of Rules & Regulations and Words to Avoid in Your Operations & Marketing
Save the date for the Fall Conference & Trade Show on Friday, October 3, 2014 – Kalahari Resort – Wisconsin Dells
Welcome to our new WSSA Board members
Kent Olson – Stuff-N-Store, Madison
Rob Yohnk – Storage Solutions, Ridgeland
Thank you to our outgoing board members for their service John Hudson and Rick Kummers.
Fall Conference & Trade Show
Friday, October 3, 2014 – Kalahari Resort – Wisconsin Dells
More details coming soon!
The WSSA represents over 240 self storage operators in Wisconsin. Our membership continues to grow. Join us in protecting and enhancing the self storage industry in our great state.
Have an operational question? Use the "Ask the Board" feature on the upper left side of the home page. Your question will go out the Board of Directors for an answer.
Are you a member but not receiving any email correspondence? Send us your email now so we can add you in!
Getting bidders to your lien sales is important. You’ll get more competitive bids, reduce the amount of lost rent, and get a better assessment of the fair market value of the content.
Here are some ways to increase the bidder turnout at your sales:
• Run classified ads in the garage sale section your newspaper
• Place sale signs in front of your facility
• Post flyers on your office door and keypads
• Maintain a list of bidders and send them a postcard or email to advertising sales
• Place a sale notice on your facility website
• Go to flea markets and drop off fliers